Adding music is the most vital part of using this software. It’s also one of the easiest tasks.
There are two ways to add music. For starters, open SAM Broadcaster. Once there, follow these steps:
- Click on “Desktop A” from the toolbar.
- In the “Playlist” window, click on “Tracks” the content of which will be seen in the “Tracks in selected category” window, immediately below.
- One way to add music is to click on the plus sign (“+”) to browse your documents, then locate and select music files.
- There’s a down arrow next to the plus sign (“+”), which lets you add a directory (so you can place all your media files in a specific directory) or add a playlist (so you can import existing M3U, PLS, or ASX files).
- Another way to add music is to drag files from Windows Explorer and drop them directly into the “Tracks in selected category” window.
To create a playlist, simply drag your tracks from the “Tracks in selected category” window and drop them into the “Queue” window. To select more than one track at a time, hold down “Shift” or “Ctrl.”
You can also right-click on a category name or on any track within that category to add those songs to a playlist you’d like to create.