There are a number of common causes of the 10060 error message:
- Is the DNAS running?
- Put the server address into a web browser, do you see the DNAS page?
- Verify this with your streaming service provider
- Put the server address into a web browser, is someone else already streaming?
- Your server details should look like this sc5.spacialnet.com and not http://sc5.spacialnet.com or
- 220.127.116.11 and not http://18.104.22.168
- Visit http://spacialnet.com and take a 24-hour trial service. If you can connect to this service then the issue would almost certainly rest with your streaming service
- Create a new encoder with the information provided by your streaming service provider