To help you understand the technology behind SAM Broadcaster Cloud, we have compiled a list of some of the terminology used:
- Content - this is your music, podcasts, promos, news, voice or any other recorded audio that you wish to broadcast.
- Cloud - the process of moving operations and data from your computer to a cluster of computers hosted elsewhere to perform the actual work and storage.
- The “Cloud” basically frees you from the hassle of maintaining hardware, infrastructure or software.
- Meta-data - the information about your content, like Artist, Title, Album, Duration, etc.
- Tag - most audio files contain a Tag where the meta-data for the content is stored.
- Queue, Library, Playlists, Schedule, Library Filters - these are all internal SAM VIBE sections and objects that we will describe in more detail as the lessons progress.
- Playlist vs. Playlist file. Often we will talk about playlists and playlist files and there is a big difference. Playlist files are physical files containing a list of audio filenames. These playlist files typically have extensions like .m3u, .pls, .wsx, .mil.
- Playlists on the other hand are logical groupings of ordered content inside SAM VIBE and can be found under the Playlist tab.
what is this and what is the fix, empty result (Authenticate) (0)