Setting up a statistic relay will let you know how many listeners are tuned in at any given time.
To set up SpacialNet statistic relays, open SAM Cast and follow these steps:
- Click on the “Statistics” button at the bottom center.
- In the “Statistics” window, click the plus sign (“+”) to add a new relay.
- Select “SpacialNet Relay” from the list.
- Click “OK.”
The “SpacialNet Relay” window will appear.
- In the “Service” tab, enter your SpacialNet username and password.
- Click “Login” and select a streaming service.
- To select the "Color on graph," click on the color box, and a color selection window will appear. In it, select the color you want to use to represent this particular statistic on your relays graph.
- We recommend leaving "Private statistic relay" unchecked, since "Public" relays get listed on AudioRealm.com.
- Click "OK."
Your SpacialNet relay is now configured. It may take a minute before statistics appear on the graph.